Blast from the past

Public discussion between guild members and non-guild members.
Quinethsoth

Blast from the past

Unread post by Quinethsoth » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:43 am

Hi everyone, now i never thought I would see this happen, resurrecting the old crew . Tbh I never thought eqn would ever happen or be what we wanted. Then Pantheon came along, could this reunite us again in another world, giving us what eq gave us? Good times, fun adventures and an amazing selection of people to meet and places to discover together.....or in my case run away from everything as a useless wizzy in a dress lol.
Time will tell, I can see a few sleepless nights coming when its out :D
Strange how the memories I had forgot come flooding back.

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Blast from the past

Unread post by Cromulent » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:50 am

Welcome :). Yeah it is good to be back. The last time I played an MMO properly was Vanguard back in 2007 with some people from UK then. I'm really looking forward to Pantheon it looks like a great game. Shame we have to wait until 2017. Not sure I can wait that long :).

Edit: if you are looking for full forum access can you post in the request access section otherwise I'm not sure who wants forum access or not.

Joshue

Re: Blast from the past

Unread post by Joshue » Tue May 03, 2016 11:35 am

Been itching to get involved in a guild who is waiting for Pantheon but never knew if any existed. I'm looking for that camaraderie experienced in EQ and EQ2 (Never played Vanguard unfortunately) either in group sessions or ultimately, raids.

My wife and I used to raid in EQ2 and because we lived in South Africa, the time difference sometimes meant we only went to bed at 1am after a raid and this was 5 days a week. The reason for this nutty story is because we have not come across anything similar or that we are willing to put time or effort into. Finally a wild Pantheon appeared from the ashes of EQN and the boxes are being ticked for us at a rapid rate!!

Here's hoping.