Application: Damion

Post your guild application here.
Damion

Application: Damion

Unread post by Damion » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:09 pm

Hey guys,

just a quick introduction: I´m Robin (Damion ingame) 27 years old and from germany, and I´m looking forward to hearing from you :)

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

- I have a lot of experience, spread onto a lot of MMORPGS in the last years. I started playing EQ1 when I was 7 years old and my Dad introduced me in the beautiful world of Norrath. I played EQ1 about 13-15 years and went on to try other MMORPGS. Since then I´ve been mostly playing WoW, Tera, TESO and a lot more MMO`s, which didnt catch my interest after a few days of playing. Overall I´ve been constantly playing MMORPG´s for about 20 years now.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

- I´ve played in the number one Guild in EQ back in the days "Undivided Faith" (cant remember the server tho) for about 10 years. While playing WoW I cleared a lot of HC content and a little bit of Mythic content.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

- I´ve read the recruitment topic on the Pantheon forums and could identify with the guilds goals and very well. Furthermore the timezone fits very well for me (I´m from germany)

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

- My goals when playing MMORPG´s will always be to be competitive and see/enjoy every kind of content the game offers. I enjoyed raiding in EQ1 more than in any other MMO I since played and I hope, that Pantheon raiding will feel alike. I want to beat as much challenges the game throws our way (so hoping for Epic 1.0/1.5 etc)

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

- Yes I do

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?

- No

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?

- Yes

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?

- Yes