Guild application

Post your guild application here.
Quadpanda

Guild application

Unread post by Quadpanda » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:36 am

Hi gang.

I was there back in the Day. Was on Rathe Server played with Keepers of the Oak, and Visionary’s of Fire.

Did the EQ2 thing too and Vanguard where I Played a Monk Tolo. I used to be Ten Ton Hammers Monk Expert. And lead most of Unity raids. Think at one point we we’re Europe no 2 raiding guild. With a ton of server 1st.

Looking forwards to the new game and would love to tag along with you all.

Best wishes Nick

Quadpanda

Re: Guild application

Unread post by Quadpanda » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Ahh just to add I probably raided with most of you lot before. I replayed eq on AB as a necro was called azim I think. I did and can the reworked version of black burrow. And the click on tree raid etc..

Yeah I was a United Kingdom raider too on AB.

I did enough im semi retired right now and can dedicate my time to our crew. Unsure which class I’ll roll, maybe another Monk who knows, you have be Best,in hand wishes. And hello Maska, prolly spent hundreds of hours with you in da past. Good to see your still kicking. We did some good stuff in VG. Politics ruined it tho.

Fond memories to all.Nothing can’t be done. Love Tolo

Quadpanda

Re: Guild application

Unread post by Quadpanda » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:15 pm

Rambling now....

Eq I was Druid called Aeanorn. Did epic quest, all planes, all Dragons Giants etc. I loved eq too much and ate my life but I loved it.

EQ2 Wisker. Guild leader, and all have prismatic before 1st update. Think eq2 are to much life too much and had to do some work... but testament great officers, Radiance guild still lives to this day.

Vanguard Tolo Monk
Well what can I say. Awesome game. It’s a shame and a pending sence of doom. Brad got kicked out.

SWG. Was 1st to kill Tuskan King. And Used to Solo, Kyerat dragons. Empty Geonisan pit on 1st day.

Ahh I’m just loving These great memories again. Be great to see you all in game soon.
Love Nick