Application - Ettel

Post your guild application here.
Ettel

Application - Ettel

Unread post by Ettel » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:40 am

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games?

I've been playing MMORPG's for years now. My main experience with an MMO would be WoW. I played WoW from vanilla right up to MoP but simply lost my passion for the game for a number of reasons, but I won't bore anyone with the details! I've also had a lot of time with age of Conan, TERA, Guild wars 2, and recently with black desert online. There have been some more obscure ones such as runes of magic but my time with most of them was short in comparison to the above.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have?

I have relatively good raiding experience. In WoW I've lead groups during raids, just due to knowledge of the game and having a good guild mates that I knew for a long time. Apart from that I've always been active with raids if it was possible with the guilds I have been a part of, even if it was just to be a part of it and not for any kind of leadership role. So I would say I have pretty decent raiding experience in general. For RotP it would be safe to say that I would know the frame work at the very least, depending of the structure they use for their raiding system.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

Well you guys fit my time zone for one! ;) . Seriously though from the forums and from the applicants you have received thus far it's not hard to imagine this being a friendly, well populated, dedicated guild, especially if you are recruiting this early!

What are your goals when playing Pantheon?

I simply want to play an MMO that actually feels like it has a living breathing community, when you can log on and have friends or guild members eager to have you join an activity or quest etc. This game just feels perfect for that considering it's going to be tailored to people that love an MMO that's actually difficult and gives you the same general mechanics of the classic MMO's. I just want that feeling again, the same one I had when I first played MMO's before I realised that most of them ended up feeling like isolated experiences, regardless of being part of guilds or seeing hundreds of people running around inside cities or what ever... I also love swanky armour. That too.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

I absolutely do, yes.

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
Do you have beta access to Pantheon?

I will be aiming to pledge to be able to receive access to all of these, if not then alpha and beta at the very least. I'll probably be doing this at the beginning or next year or perhaps slightly before.

Anyway thanks for having a look at my application, hope to hear back soon, cheers!

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Ettel

Unread post by Cromulent » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi Ettel,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.