Application for Wicky Woo

Post your guild application here.
WickyWoo

Application for Wicky Woo

Unread post by WickyWoo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:32 am

Hi all, please find below application to United Kingdoms guild for Wicky Woo

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
For me, MMOs started with EQ2 when it launched. Played it till my fingers bled, and have many fond memories.
I left EQ2 for Vanguard, loved the game and my little Halfling bard.
After VG, I played pretty much all the new MMOs as they came out.
I had fun in Rift and Warhammer Online, but it was a very different experience from EQ2 & VG as we were playing lots of (un)organised PvP.
And most recently, I somewhat enjoyed SWTOR, but the sci-fi setting isn't really for me, and I mostly soloed.
Lately played quite a bit of FFXIV, as a bard and getting all the crafting & gathering jobs to max level.
Since then, I'm reminiscing about the good times in EQ2 and VG, hoping to find that in Pantheon.

ps. Never really played WoW or EQ, but recently tried EQ out for a bit to see what everyone is talking about...

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
I raided in EQ2, but my memory is a bit hazy as I'm pushing 50 :)
In VG we raided the overland bosses quite a bit, and of course Ancient Port Warehouse. I was so excited when it was added. I was never a raid leader or anything like that, and also not looking any kind of responsibility as I have plenty of that in my day job. When it comes to raiding I like to sit back and being bossed around ;)

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
I am from the Netherlands, and I'm looking for an English speaking guild. Active, somewhat organised, laid back but also serious when it is needed. And most of all cooperative, which I hope will be much needed in Pantheon. From the info I have it looks like UK fits my goals. Also, I see a couple of UK members and of course Cromulent active on Discord and such.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
I hope to relive at least some of the experience of Vanguard. Actually I mix the names up sometimes, speaking of 'Vanguard" when I mean 'Pantheon'.
Group based play and reliance on others really makes the difference in this game, I hope. A rich lore would be a plus, but I am not into role playing as such.
I find harvesting very relaxing, and aim to do quite a bit of that again. You can have most of my stuff as crafting was never my thing, but I may dabble in it for a bit... When it comes to classes I might want to play a healer as I started out, or a bard, or possibly some sort of ranged magic DPS. Almost certainly no tank, and probably not a true pet-class either. Maybe a melee DPS, but probably no rogue type. I don't mind to grind, doing the same thing over and over. As I plan to play a lot and take some time off I probably progress pretty quick, but that will be more due to the amount of time spent rather than spending it efficiently. I am certainly not looking for rushing through the content. I'll probably have some alts, but won't be playing all to max level.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes, headphone with microphone thingy attached.

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
Yes, I'm an 'Originator'

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
Yes

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
Yes

See you all on the forums, discord and -hopefully very soon- in game.
Cheers, Wicky

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application for Wicky Woo

Unread post by Cromulent » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Hi WickyWoo,

Thank you for your application to United Kingdoms. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.