Application - Tayte

Post your guild application here.
Tayte

Application - Tayte

Unread post by Tayte » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:32 pm

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

The first MMO I ever played was EQ2 some 10+ years ago. Most of my MMO life has been spent in EQ2, though I don't play actively anymore. I tried to go back with the TLE servers but somehow the magic wasn't there. Other than EQ2 I have played, Wow, Rift, Guildwars and a few other, and of course Vanguard.
I'm not actively playing an MMO right now. The releases in recent times just haven't really appealed to me. This is why I'm excited about Pantheon. I'm hopeful this will be the game that get's me back into a genre that provided so many fun times back in the day.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

I raided some in EQ2 though it was never a focus for me then. I have not raided in other games though I'm looking forward to getting into it with Pantheon.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

I'm looking for a good group of people to make friends and have some fun. Whilst I don't normally join pre-release guilds I think Pantheon is going to be a great game and I don't see any reason to wait to start the adventure. On a side note the last time, and in fact only other time I've joined a pre-release guild was Vanguard.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

I guess the main goal is to have some fun and meet some great people. I'm looking forward to some challenge and some real achievements. I'm also looking forward to exploring and getting to know a completely new world.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

Yes

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?

Yes

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?

Yes

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?

Yes

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Tayte

Unread post by Cromulent » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:36 am

Hi Tayte,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.