Application - Methlar

Post your guild application here.
Methlar

Application - Methlar

Unread post by Methlar » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Hiya! Sending my application to join United Kingdoms. See you in PA!

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
My very first experience was EQ, starting in 1999 on the Xegony server. Played a Ranger for about a couple of straight years (Scars of Velious). Returned to the game around Planes of Power but started experimenting with other classes (Necro and Monk). Later on played Vanguard Saga of Heroes for about another year or so, reaching max level with two characters (Ranger and Paladin). Have returned since to EQ sporadically, but not on constant basis.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
During my first playing period in EQ I led a relatively small guild (40 or so members) in doing epic items raiding.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
Not only is United Kindgoms more or less in my same time zone (I am UK +3 but it works fine for me) but it also has roots in EQ, thus it will have players that will have the same level of expectations and gameplay characteristics as I do.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
One word: community. Grouping, making friends, helping each other out, helping new players.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes.

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
Yes.

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
Yes.

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
Yes.

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Methlar

Unread post by Cromulent » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:54 am

Hi Methlar,

Thank you for your application to United Kingdoms. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.