Application - Maska

Post your guild application here.
Maska

Application - Maska

Unread post by Maska » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:32 pm

Hi everyone. It's a long time since I last played with United Kingdoms but I am looking forward to meeting some old faces as well as new ones.

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

I have been playing MMORPG games since 1999, beginning with Everquest, which I played for 6.5 years in many roles including guild leader, raid leader and main tank, before moving to EQ2 (from beta), WOW, Vanguard (from alpha), RIFT and a brief return to EQ. More recently I have played Guild Wars 2, ArchAge, Landmark (from alpha until it was cancelled) and FFXIV.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details. I was MT in most games until the Guild Wars period onward. I also have extensive experience as a raid leader. I also have experience playing a druid, shaman and enchanter in raids.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms? Pantheon is a social game - something sadly lacking from the modern games, I like to help people and want like to be part of a friendly group of people who have a set of goals but aren't hard core.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

Initially to make Pantheon into a reliable and fun experience through thorough testing. Then using the knowledge I gain to help others, as well as myself, to enjoy Pantheon once it is released, whilst still maintaining a healthy RL.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server? Yes

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon? Yes

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon? Eventually, yes

Do you have beta access to Pantheon? Eventually, yes

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Maska

Unread post by Cromulent » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:51 am

Hi Maska,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.