Application - WILZ

Post your guild application here.
WILZ

Application - WILZ

Unread post by WILZ » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 am

Hello everyone, I'm Will from the UK.

Looking for a mature, friendly guild and United Kingdoms looks a nice fit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

I've played SWTOR; ESO; RIFT; Wildstar, but really just enjoying the PVE leveling elements. I played World of Warcraft from launch until WOTLK, from then the game changed too much, didn't enjoy it the same, so I stopped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

I'm certainly no expert but I have completed quite a few raids. I'm sure many of you guys are much more experienced than myself and so I'm looking forward to a new adventure, to experience and learn from the game and other players.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

Well, I notice the the guild has a nice player base for a start. Also I'm sure you are all a really friendly bunch, who just can't wait to experience this potentially great game, like myself.

• What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

I'm not hardcore, however I do want to raid and see most, if not all the content, in time. I'm looking forward to the social aspects of leveling and raiding with like-minded players, and having a laugh while doing it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

I do have a mic and discord. I can be a little quiet at first, as are most people, but I can be vocal and fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?

NO

----------------------------------------------------------

• Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?

YES
----------------------------------------------------------

• Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
YES

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - WILZ

Unread post by Cromulent » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Hi WILZ,

Thank you for your application to United Kingdoms. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.