Application - JankieT

Post your guild application here.
JankieT

Application - JankieT

Unread post by JankieT » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:10 pm

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
Well, i'm only 18 years old, so not a whole lot with older MMORPGS. My brother showed me World of Warcraft when it was Vanilla, where I began playing in TBC. Other than that I have been playing ESO, and a few other games that I've only palyed for a little while. I wanted to play a more Old School kind of game, that is why i'm exited for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
My only really raiding experience comes from WoW. I mostly played PvE (So a lot of raiding)

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
With the information I have read, this here seems like a nice guild for someone like me, who want both some seriousness and some fun. And it seems like there is a lot of friendly people in here.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
I really want this Old School feeling, and this more group based content, where I can get some friendsships and also enjoy the progress of leveling up and exploring.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
I do, but I can be quiet, especially around new people. Also i'm Danish, so my English isn't really the best, but I understand enough for it to work smoothly.

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
No

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
No

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
Yes

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - JankieT

Unread post by Cromulent » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:26 am

Hi JankieT,

Sorry for the long delay in replying to your post. I've been a bit unwell recently.

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.