Application - Solid

Post your guild application here.
Solid

Application - Solid

Unread post by Solid » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:07 am

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games?
My 1st MMO was Legend of Mir from there I've played a long list off other titles, DAOC, Asherons Call, SWTOR, RIFT, GW, GW2, WOW, Riders Of Icarus, FFXI, FFXIV and a bunch more I cant remember.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have?
I think wow and SWTOR were my main raiding games. Our guild cleared all of the content there was too offer in wow including a server 1st on 25man professor putricide. In SWTOR I co run a guild and was raid leader for much of the earlier content before eventually leaving.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
I'm looking for a friendly UK/EU guild to enjoy Pantheon with, I am 40 but still really enjoy gaming and I like what I've seen so far.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon?
Looking to explore what the game has to offer including crafting, I'm a massive magpie when it comes to loot and love all the shiny things its one of the reasons I still play GW2. I am keep to try out the dungeon content which looks awesome and reminds me of the of DAOC dungeon but with better graphics of course... I am up for Raiding still but I'm not 100% hardcore like I use to be as family and things have changed since back then.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
No

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
Yes

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
Yes

Orko

Re: Application - Solid

Unread post by Orko » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi Solid.

You don't happen to be the same Solid from Convergence do you? If so, hi again (I'm Cotanya) and to Cromulent - I can highly recommend him. He's one cool dude. Apart from when he's moaning about RNG that is!
- "Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Solid

Unread post by Cromulent » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:27 am

Hi Solid,

Sorry for the long delay in replying to your post. I've been unwell recently.

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.