Application

Post your guild application here.
McNadger

Application

Unread post by McNadger » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:05 pm

Hello everyone, hope all's well in whichever corner of the world you're in!

I'm an old survivor of EQ, EQ2, WoW, DAOC (bestest game ever, so far), SQG, SWTOR, DDO, Neverwinter, LOTRO and probably some other games of whose memories age has robbed me.
I've got alpha access, a mic and discord, and the whole aim of playing Pantheon is to have fun, meet interesting people and kill monsters with them. It's just a game however, and real life will always take priority, especially when the wife is shouting at me.
United Kingdoms seems to have a good reputation, and a wide base of players, so odds are there's be someone I can group up with and help out. Having people in the same time zone will always be a plus, especially if I want to start on raiding. I've not been able to play for long periods on a night for the last few years due to studying and getting out of a crappy job and going self employed.

I've always preferred tanking, healing or some form of utility role; crowd control, buffing or trap removal as opposed to pure DPSing. If there were an equivalent to the Dark Age of Camelot Friar in Pantheon, I'd be straight in, but as it is I'll either be going cleric, paladin or warrior. You can't go wrong with plate armour :) Unless you're swimming.

I've only just made the plunge and pledged to the game, so still going through all the forums and notes on classes & game play. As I've said in games I join, I am Noob,fear my questions. But I'll always help where I can.

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application

Unread post by Cromulent » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Hi McNadger,

Thank you for your application and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.