- Everquest - Casual to Hardcore raiding
- World of Warcraft - Casual to Hardcore
- Eve Online - Casual to hardcore
- Many others - mostly Casual.
What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
- Raiding in Everquest from 1998 until 2006 (Classic up to Depths of Darkhollow, played main tank, raid leader, etc)
- Raiding in WoW from 2004 until 2013/4 (Vanilla up to MoP, mostly played healers or DPS, became GL in 2, officers in most, raid led most of the time)
- Eve was just Eve... lost of ship blown up, by me, and my ship too!
Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
- Looking for a guild to join that is mature and in my time zone. Seeing that this is a new game, I'm looking for new experiences.
What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
- Watch how the game pans out, see everything (eventually), hopefully become an expert at least at one thing.
Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
- Yup, I have Discord, ventrilo, teamspeak, mumble, whatever is needed (I'm already on your Discord)
Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
- Yes, to all of the above.
Thanks for reading!
-Mel, aka Kulek