Application - Aeo

Post your guild application here.
Aeo

Application - Aeo

Unread post by Aeo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:09 pm

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

My first MMO was EQ1 on Ayonea Ro, then EQ2 on Everfrost and has been playing many successive games and is currently spending time in BDO.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

Quiet a bit, I was in Momento Mori in EQ1 and Arirang in EQ2, both were premier guilds on the server with multiple server firsts during my time in those games. Some of the more recent games I participated does not have PVE end game similar to those of EQ, but always been happy to contribute to group events.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

I relocated for work to the UK last year, would really like to find a group of like-minded people and to sync up when starting Pantheon.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

Been seeking a bit of the old nostalgia from previous experiences in EQ. While I do enjoy PVP focused games, I want to settle back into a PVE game with more of a focus on PVE raiding. Pantheon feels like the perfect opportunity. I do plan to either play a cleric or an enchanter exclusively but am looking forward to test the other support/hybrid classes during the alpha/beta.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

Yes

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?

No

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?

Yes

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?

Yes

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Aeo

Unread post by Cromulent » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:49 pm

Hi Aeo,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.