Camilya application

Post your guild application here.
Camilya

Camilya application

Unread post by Camilya » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:53 pm

Hi there fellow citizen of Terminus, or soon-to-be. 33 year old dane stumbled on your topic on the official Panthen site.
Always have been fascinated by the RPG genre in it many forms, but have felt a lack of some truely good ones, so hope Pantheon delievers that need.
what I enjoy in a MMORPG is the social aspect, where people group up and have a blast doing it.
to answer your recruitment question here goes:

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give detail

started with SWG some years ago. fantastic game, where you really felt the community may it be the famous crafters, or the way you could build your own city as a guild. stopped playing that game when the change the whole system, and it became something different.
after that I played WoW. Goodish game that got watered down to be no more than an action RPG.
have recently started to be playing WoW vanilla again, and it somewhat decent. still misses a game more orientended of grouping and being social

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

did some highend group content in SWG, but there were not defined combat roles. raided a lot in wow as hunter, the last being Ulduar, where we cleared it. when it went totally downhill, and stopped playing soon after

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

To be honest don´t know much about you. But on the surfuce United Kingdom seems to have some great core values and have a lot of experience in this envoirment. also i think gets better you more there are to play with, and it sounds you have a good amount of players, so that seems like a good match.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

my biggest goal is enjoyment. want to see all the content the game have to offer. having a great adventure with a group of friends,where we can share the good and bad.

bonus question: a requirement you had was to know your class

must admit that I don´t know yet what class I would be picking up. have thought about cleric, warrior or enchanter. but the truth is that I have not been playing EverQuest before, and therefore can´t know the class yet. if we assume the classes are gonna be very similiar.
but I have an intend on becomming good skilled with any choosen class. If the guild are gonna need more classes than others, im also willing to go for the needed class.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

yes i do

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?

- no

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?

- no

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?

-yes

thank for your time to read through this humble application, and wished you the best of luck creating an awesome community.

Tombstone

Re: Camilya application

Unread post by Tombstone » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:38 pm

Hi Camilya, welcome !

If you're looking for a bunch of people focused on the social side and grouping together and having fun on the journey then you've come to the right place. Everyone is easy to get along with here and in just a few minutes in chat it quickly feels like home :)

Cromulent
Site Admin

Unread post by Cromulent » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi Camilya,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.

Camilya

Unread post by Camilya » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi Tombstone and Cromulent

Sounds like a place where I would enjoy myself indeed. what are playing witout friends to share all the awesome content.
let´s wish for an awesome journey in terminus :)