Application: Fireblade

Post your guild application here.
Fireblade

Application: Fireblade

Unread post by Fireblade » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:25 am

Please answer the following questions when applying to United Kingdoms.
What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

I've spent most of my time in two major games; Aion and Wildstar
For Aion i played in the guild Astralis on server Perento which was the best PvP/Raid Guild on that server and we held that position for almost five years until the guild disbanded.
On Wildstar we cleared the Genetics Archive as the 7th guild in EU and in Datascape we killed four bosses. That 40 man raid was hard to gather people as the population drastically fell during that time.
I've also played Guild Wars 2 for two years total on and off since release. Nowadays i spend my time with Path of Exile waiting for a new MMO to intrigue me.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
In Aion we cleared all bosses on the hardest tier. As there were only five man groups you can't really say "raiding" per se but still. In Wildstar we did Genetics Archive and four bossed in Datascape. We had a tight raiding schedule. I played as a Warrior DPS for the whole time.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
You sound as the kind of guild I would like to join where, even though raiding is the main thing, you also emphasize on the social level which is key factor for me.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
Compete in all PvE related raids and dungeons and help the guild to the best of my ability to clear all content and have fun doing it.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes i do

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
No i dont

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
No i dont

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
No i dont but i plan on buying the package granted for beta access.

Please let me know if you want to know anything else.

//Fireblade