Greenpixie's Application

Post your guild application here.
greenpixie

Greenpixie's Application

Unread post by greenpixie » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:41 pm

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
I have beta'd most MMORPG'S since EQ1 and played the rest including EQ2, WoW, EVE, guild wars 1/2, TERA, runescape, Warhammer, elder scrolls, wildstar, rift, archage, ultima, anarchy etc etc, obviously the list isn't in order and there are a number I cant remember the names of. In EQ1 my main was a bard called Bardoth with a passion for soloing the spiroc towers. When I wasn't running at super speeds soloing obscene amounts of mobs I would spend my time as a master puller (oh happy days)
• What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
Raided most games that have them but not really my favourite past time. Groups were always my bag and I would normally play healer or support.
• Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
Its all about the old school (plus quinethsoth suggested it)
• What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
To relax of an evening after the kids have gone to bed by over coming PVE mystical challenges and becoming badass with a group of friends in a crazy alternate fantasy world.
• Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes
• Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
not yet
• Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
not yet
• Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
not yet

Quinethsoth

Re: Greenpixie's Application

Unread post by Quinethsoth » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:56 am

Woohoo !!! Hi ya GP I see you finally joined us. Welcome to UK please take a look through the forums and add your 2 cents worth if anything is of interest, especially possible classes and roles you might play. Love the guild application btw....

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Greenpixie's Application

Unread post by Cromulent » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your application to join United Kingdoms :).

Please check your private messages.