Joshue's Application

Post your guild application here.
Joshue

Joshue's Application

Unread post by Joshue » Tue May 03, 2016 11:11 am

Hi guys,

I'm previously from South Africa and has recently moved to Edinburgh. I am a real veteran at the 'young' age of 43. Still love gaming and always on the look out for great gaming experiences which I know Pantheon will deliver!

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
Since EQ's launch, I was involved in MMO's. The majority of my time spent playing has been in EQ (6 months) and EQ2 (5+ years) as well as some dabbling in WoW, SWTOR, LoTRO, RIFT and others I tried but quit after a couple of months.
What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
My main raiding experience was being part of EQ2. My wife and I raided hardcore for most of the time (Me tanking as a monk and my wife rezzing me on her dirge :) ). We raided mostly with Fable (Until they quit), Ascension (Until they quit), RRC alliance, Deviation and one or two others I cannot think of atm. Loved the raiding in EQ2 in its heyday. Best feeling after taking down the dragons in Veeshan's Peak was walking around with the full set of armor and others asking where we got the gear from. Raiding 5 days a week was a killer but ultimately very rewarding. Also did limited raiding in RIFT and SWTOR but got bored very quickly of those experiences.
Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
Well, you are the first guild I have come across preparing early for Pantheon: ROTF and I would like to get in early with Alpha access to group and create bonds early on before the game is launched. Would love to be organized before the game launches with groups to play with and goals/achievements to achieve for the guild
What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
Group, explore and ultimately raid at the end of the day. Also to get that 'oh wow!' experience from the game as I experienced in early EQ and EQ2
Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes
Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
Not sure how you get pre-alpha access but if I'm asking that question, then 'no'
Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
Yes currently have Knight's Pledge
Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
Yes currently have Knight's Pledge

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Joshue's Application

Unread post by Cromulent » Tue May 03, 2016 1:14 pm

Thank you for your application.

Please check your private messages :).

Quinethsoth

Re: Joshue's Application

Unread post by Quinethsoth » Wed May 04, 2016 12:20 pm

Hi Joshue thanks for the application. Welcome to UK :)