Jaxx Aplication

Post your guild application here.
Jaxx

Jaxx Aplication

Unread post by Jaxx » Wed May 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Hi guys. Jaxx here reporting for duty. My real name is Andrew, I'm 40 years old and work as a Production Supervisor at an engineering firm based just out side of Bath, UK. I recently pledged and was browsing through the Pantheon forums when I came across the "location-us-or-eu" thread. In it, there was a post from Cromulent highlighting his new UK based guild. I recognised the guild name from playing EQ1 and as I'm looking for a new Pantheon home, preferably British based it didn't take me long to come to the logical conclusion....so here I am :)

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

I started playing MMO's 16 years ago at the release of EQ's Kunark expansion. My mind was blown, you could walk around a fantasy 3D world, kill dragons in massive raids, get uber loot, all whilst making new friends and having fun. I was hooked. Played many characters raiding most expansions to PoP albeit fairly casually. Although I've played EQ1 for 16 years I guess you could say "I left" when I moved to Warcraft in 2004 not long after the EQ GoD expansion. I played some DAoC on and off with some EQ2 squeezed in somewhere but it wasn't until Warcraft until I was hooked again. 5-6 years later I started getting burnt out from the heavy raiding schedules (Server First chasing guild) and eventually left. Since then I've played most AAA MMO's released but as the faster the combat gets in these games, the less I seem to be interested. The last MMO I played seriously was Wildstar. It was a fun game but the pace of the combat was exhausting, especially on a 4-5 hour raid wipe night. I'm hoping the slower pace and more social play of Pantheon will take me back to the great days of EQ1.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

I started raiding casually years ago in EQ which lasted around 4 years. Since then I've been raiding for many years in a number of raiding guilds in Warcraft, SWtoR and Wildstar and probably others which I've forgotten. Killed everything these games offered during the times I played, generally in one of the "top" guilds on the server. I've played a number of other games such as Warhammer Online where the end game was PvP raiding which was also a blast.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

As mentioned above I was looking for a new home and to make some friends for the upcoming adventures in Terminus. Came across Cromulent's post, recognised the guild name and thought you would be a perfect fit for me.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

I don't really have any major goals for Pantheon yet. I intend to make either a dps or cc character first and just explore the world, make new friends and have fun. I will certainly want to raid eventually but I'm not too concerned about getting server first kills etc. I intend to play for quite a few hours each evening so Ill adapt to the guild, whether that ends up being a heavy raid schedule or more casual and group based is fine by me. As long as I have something to do and am not standing around for hours LFG then Ill be happy, guess that's the same for most of us :)

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

Yes. Used to using VoIP software such as Teamspeak, Ventrillo etc.

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?

No but you can have my first born if you can get me in.

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?

Yes!

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?

Yes!

Kytus

Re: Jaxx Aplication

Unread post by Kytus » Thu May 05, 2016 11:32 am

Nice App! Welcome!

Cromulent
Site Admin

Unread post by Cromulent » Thu May 05, 2016 11:33 am

Hi Jaxx,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx » Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Thanks guys. Glad to be aboard.

Quinethsoth

Unread post by Quinethsoth » Tue May 10, 2016 9:08 am

Hi Ya Jaxx, welcome to UK. I will look forward to grouping with you in the future :)

Quin...