Hi from a french girl speaking english^^

Post your guild application here.
Moonshadow

Hi from a french girl speaking english^^

Unread post by Moonshadow » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Hi everyone !

Hope my English will not be too bad for you ..

I will try to follow your recruitement application form template example^^

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

Well I play MMO since Guild WARS and Wow in 2002. I was still young in those years !! ( I think I will probably be the oldest member if you choose me ..)

Then I played many MMOS all the years between 2002 and 2016. Especially now because I dont work anymore, its a choice I m not so old but I had some health problems that made me stop my work for the moment.

I spend many many hours on FF11, FF14, Everquest 2 , LOTRO, AION, and many hours on many others MMOs thats my passion. I m more a PVE player but I like PVP in some games (not all the games ...)

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

I did many Raids on WOW. A few in everquest 2 if I can remember, its old, I was playing dungeons and doing quests more than raiding.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

Well I was reading the list of the guilds on the website, and I stopped reading after U.K presentation. What was said about the guild was for me the type of Guild I like.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

I dont have any goals, if I understand the question. Just want to have fun with other people on a hudge game, and play together (no alone not alone^^)

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

Yes I have all is needed to, communicate with others but dont forget its not my native tongue so I speak a lot in Real Life, Dont know if I will be able to speak so much in your language XD but I understand english spokenn very well cause I was obliged watching ALL episodes of GAMES OF >THRONES in V. O :D

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
I ve just brought the knight acess today

Otherwise, I am a girl, I like playing MMOS, talking with other people and have fun. I often play with a friend of mine, my best friend, a mate named Fred.

See you soon in the game

Christine (Moonshadow)

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Hi from a french girl speaking english^^

Unread post by Cromulent » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Hi Moonshadow.

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages :).

Cromulent.

Quinethsoth

Re: Hi from a french girl speaking english^^

Unread post by Quinethsoth » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:13 am

Hi Moonshadow, welcome :) we look forward to chatting and grouping with you. Do you still play EQ2, if so what server are you on?