Application - Domkin

Post your guild application here.
Domkin

Application - Domkin

Unread post by Domkin » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello all, please find below my application!

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

I started playing Everquest in early beta with an american guild called "The association of adventurers". We were one of the biggest and most successful guilds on the server from release, and raided everything that we could for the first 5 years. I carried on with another guild once we finished, and finished my gaming experience in Everquest after about 11 years. Not a single alt, just my Cleric, for the entire 11 years :)

After that I went on to Everquest 2 and raided the crap out of that, until I had children. Once the children were born and we had time, my wife and I played World of Warcraft from Wrath of the Lich King, and... raided the crap out of it :)

I think I have probably played every single MMO that is around, but never really filled the hole that Everquest left.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

I raided Everquest from Nagefen and Vox, through the plains, Kunark, Vellious, etc etc until we cleared Plain of Time, then I moved to a guild that were not quite hardcore, and cleared hte next few expansions.

In my first raiding guild, we used to raid until around 5am most nights. I was getting literally about 3 hours sleep a day. This was mostly due to trying to recover corpses in the plane of Fear or trying to kill Avatar of War (who can remember the shocking moment when they realised he could pick up rods!!). Velious was another expansion that meant hours and hours of raiding, and we awoke the sleeper on the server. I think you get the point!

World of Warcraft was not as hardcore, kids changed all of that, we did well, built a great guild together of mostly mature people, we even had a 70 year old that rocked as a tank!

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

I'm hoping Pantheon will rekindle my Everquest days, and if thats the case, I'm hoping this is the guild that can rekindle my community days also. Guilds were everything to me in Everquest and you guys have been there a long time! I want to join UK because I'm looking for a new home, of like minded people.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

I remember spending 62 hours straight in Lower Guk, camping mobs. I want that again! I want difficult raids, potentially contested, I miss that rush of 2 guilds going for the same boss. I'm not sure I can spend 10 hours raiding every night, like I could when I was in my early 20's, but I can still pack a punch :)

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Of course, yep!

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
I'm not sure if I have pre-alpha, I have the $100 pledge pack?

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?

Yes!

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?

Yep!

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Domkin

Unread post by Cromulent » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:30 am

Hi Domkin.

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.

Quinethsoth

Re: Application - Domkin

Unread post by Quinethsoth » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:11 am

Welcome Domkin, we look forward to grouping and raiding with you :)