Application - Wayward - class TBC

Post your guild application here.
Wayward

Application - Wayward - class TBC

Unread post by Wayward » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:54 am

Hi guys, thank you for considering this application.

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
I've played every major mmorpg since I started playing EQ from release in 1999. Currently on a break waiting for this release after latterly tinkering with P1999 for a while.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
I raided ToV in EQ until I quit the game (for my now wife sigh), I raided WoW (and was recruitment officer) for a server first competing guild on a server which I now forget the name of, to MC/BWL, but then quickly got bored of that game as the expansions and level caps increased. I've been doing a bit of raiding again on P1999 recently.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
Because you're a UK based guild and I'm from Surrey, UK. Because you've been around a while so you're going to no doubt have the level of maturity I'm looking for (sadly I'm 43 now!) Because you played on A Bayle - this brings back good memories for me - I think I was quitting just as you guys were getting started looking at your post on the Pantheon board. I have been a member of Darkwind and when I finished up was a member of Magus Amicitia, presumably names which are familiar! I was an epic wielding bard called Wayward back in the day.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
Well nowadays I always start off saying I want to play casually, but then you know how it goes - I then find that going out of the window and have end game experience. I suppose have fun and meet some like minded people again, and see how it goes from there.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes.

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
No.

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
No.

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
No but I would like to consider this.

Thanks for reading. Regards.

Kytus

Re: Application - Wayward - class TBC

Unread post by Kytus » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:14 pm

Welcome to UK! I was also briefly a member of Darkwind towards the end of my EQ career! This would have been way after your time though, I think!

Cromulent
Site Admin

Unread post by Cromulent » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:21 am

Hi Wayward,

First of all sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I normally check the forums once a day but I've been a bit busy recently.

Yes I remember Darkwind and Magus Amicitia well back in the golden days of AB. Nice to see an old player around :).

Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.

Quinethsoth

Unread post by Quinethsoth » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi Wayward I remember both guilds on eq ab server.
I too live in surrey 😊 welcome to the guild

Cromulent
Site Admin

Unread post by Cromulent » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:15 pm

Heh I live in Surrey as well :).

Wayward

Unread post by Wayward » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Awesome - just south of Guildford here - maybe at some point we should meet for a couple of jars if I can convince you I'm not a dick during my trial :-).

I also notice you guys merged with Wind of Tranquility at some point - I was a member there for a long while too when AB opened - I wonder if Slappah the monk is still about?! Tried to contact him on P1999 forums but with no luck. Might anyone know him?

dazl

Unread post by dazl » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Welcome Wayward

Cromulent
Site Admin

Unread post by Cromulent » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Wayward wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:37 pm
Awesome - just south of Guildford here - maybe at some point we should meet for a couple of jars if I can convince you I'm not a dick during my trial :-).
That would be quite cool at some point. Maybe once the game gets into testing or something we can discuss it then once everyone knows each other a bit better?
Wayward wrote:
I also notice you guys merged with Wind of Tranquility at some point - I was a member there for a long while too when AB opened - I wonder if Slappah the monk is still about?! Tried to contact him on P1999 forums but with no luck. Might anyone know him?
As to that I'm not sure. I quit EQ before UK merged with WoT. I do know we had friendly relations with WoT though and that they had a good reputation in the game.

Quinethsoth

Unread post by Quinethsoth » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:41 am

Wayward wrote:

Chessington so not far, yeah sure once we have grouped together a few times I have no issue with a gathering :)