Application - Norfen

Post your guild application here.
norf3n

Application - Norfen

Unread post by norf3n » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:51 pm

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
I've been playing MMORPGs since EQ back in 2001 and I've spent some time in most of the major MMORPGs released since then, playing as a variety of classes/roles. I like to research my classes on the web for already established games, but equally enjoy learning to play them myself when no prior knowledge exists.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
I only dabbled a little in raiding back in EQ such as PoFear, PoNightmare. Most of my raiding experience comes from WoW as both a raider and also as a raid leader in early WoW (i.e. ZG, Karazhan, pre-Ulduar Wrath raids).

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
Looking for somewhere to call home for Pantheon, among mature players with a similar mindset, playtimes, and no drama.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
Mostly hoping to re-experience whatever magic it was back when I played EQ. Grouping up to do some exploring/dungeon delving/xp. I've never been a hardcore raider but enjoy raiding among friends and making some progress on my character whilst helping others to progress theirs. Not certain I can commit to a weekly raid schedule given other commitments in life, although having no kids gives me more gaming time than most people my age. I haven't decided what class I will be playing yet, and more than likely I will be having a go with all of them prior to deciding on a main. I tend to gravitate towards tanks these days, so wouldn't be surprised if I end up maining a Paladin.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Of course, preferably on Discord =P

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
Nope.

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
Should have, bought champion pledge.

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
See above =)

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Norfen

Unread post by Cromulent » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi Norf3n,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.

Quinethsoth

Re: Application - Norfen

Unread post by Quinethsoth » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:07 pm

Welcome Norfen, I look forward to chatting and grouping with you in game. Feel free to post on the forums as we are keen for all new members to become familiar before launch if possible :)

Quin