Application Form - Gwawk

Post your guild application here.
Gwawk

Application Form - Gwawk

Unread post by Gwawk » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:08 am

Please consider my application to the guild for the upcoming (hopefully not too far into the future) Pantheon Rise of the Fallen.

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games?
Actively played WOW for 6 years - from Burning Crusades till shortly after the Mists of Padaria release at the end of 2012 - when I simply could no longer stomach the "loss of feel" in the game that the stupid Panda race brought to it.

What raiding experience did you have?
Raided regularly (2 - 3 time in the week and Sundays) and cleared all content of Fireland. Actively raided with my main (Warlock) and 3 Alts (Paladin, Hunter and Priest) - all well-geared through hard work up to the then level 85

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms
Time zone is obviously perfect for me and should not impact too badly on real life, work and social obligations. Sounds like the guild is well-balanced and I hope their approach to development and eventual raiding will be the same

What are your goals when playing Pantheon?
By all accounts this is the game all real gamers have been waiting for - an immersive experience that goes beyond simply completing a quest but requiring you to actually use your grey matter and strategize effectively. I would like to have a pleasant, mature experience - tackling complex problems together with team members that wishes to act like a team and not a bunch of spoiled children only hell-bent on chaos. I would like to develop my avatar to the best of my playing abilities and help a raiding party attain the best results. At the same time - this is a game and only a game and it is never going to rule my life. I am here out of free choice .. and that's the way it needs to remain.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server
Yes fully set up

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
No

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon
No - but might change my mind and upgrade my subscription if I know when the game is going to get into alpha testing

Do you have bet access to Pantheon
Yes - Keeper's Pledge

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application Form - Gwawk

Unread post by Cromulent » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:38 pm

Hi Gwawk,

Really sorry for the late reply. I've been very busy the last few days with a few things and totally forgot to keep an eye on this forum.

Thank you for your application to United Kingdoms. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.