Application - Suljovic

Post your guild application here.
Suljovic

Application - Suljovic

Unread post by Suljovic » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:58 pm

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
I have played World of Warcraft hardcore since Vanilla. Also have a maxed RuneScape characters as it was my first MMO.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
I have cleared EVERY single end-game raid in WoW during the relevant content. I have downed every boss from Ragnaros in Vanilla, and now progressing Gul'dan Mythic with my guild. I would say my raiding experience is on the top percentage of the world. Here's a link to my characters page on Battle.net: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ada/simple

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
Pantheon looks like its going to be my dream game. I have been bored with WoW for a long time now, but haven't found any game that could replace it. Until now. And since United Kingdoms seems to be a well organised guild, and also an EU guild, it seemed like an obvious choise for me. Especially since none of my WoW friends are interested in Pantheon :(

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
To have a great time in a wonderful guild, aswell as pushing some server first kills. Everything about Pantheon appeals me, but I must say I am most curious about the raid difficulty and progress.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes, of course :)

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
Unfortunately, no.

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
No, but considering upgrading my Keeper's Pledge for Alpa access.

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
Yes, I do.

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Suljovic

Unread post by Cromulent » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.