Application - Andrimmer

Post your guild application here.
Andrimmer

Application - Andrimmer

Unread post by Andrimmer » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:00 am

Ello ladies and gentlemen

Here is my application for joining United Kingdoms on the adventures in Pantheon.

A little bit about myself:
I am one of the oldies, age 50, who is interested in joining a fun, mature and serious guild. I will try to convince a handful of friends to join, who I have been playing MMOs with for many years. Might even try to get my son age 19 to join aswell. I am normally a member of the gaming community called SUN, but they are a pure hardcore PVP community, so they wont be around Pantheon.
I live alone with my son in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen, Denmark, i have a great job, and an amazing woman in my life, I master the kitchen ability to perfection (Food is god), smokes a few on them sticky ones, plays MMOs with the rest of the world, and is in general having a good life in this f..... up world we are all living in. :mrgreen:

Replies to your questions:
What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
I've been playing MMOs since EQ in 1999, mainly as a healer (Which will prolly be my main yet again in Pantheon). Been playing a good amount of different MMOs since then, everything from: EQ, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, Vanguard, DDO, ESO, Archeage, Lineage I & II, Guild Wars I & II, and many more.
What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
Raided alot, so i am ready again, to keep the tank alive when killing the dragon.
Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
Seems like one of the best suited guild for me. You guys seems relaxed, yet still serious about getting things done, with a focus on everything that Pantheon will have to offer.
What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
Have one hell of a fun trip levelling to max, while having some great group moments, and ofcourse having some amazing raid session.
Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Ofcourse, chatchannel are a MUST in my world (You always log on a chatchannel before you enter your MMO - something I was taught back in teh EQ days). I am a big Teamspeak user, but I am openminded iff you guys are using something else.
Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
No
Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
No
Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
Yes

Looking forward to hear from you ladies and gents. Have a great one everybody. ;)

Andrimmer aka Michael

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Andrimmer

Unread post by Cromulent » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:25 am

Hi Andrimmer,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.