Application from Glorin

Post your guild application here.
Glorin

Application from Glorin

Unread post by Glorin » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Hello everyone !
I am 32 , i work and live in UK,Ashford , but originally come from Latvia , Riga.

-What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
My true experience starts from playing EQ for about 4 years , then EQ2 for another 3 years , VG , Warhammer Online , GW2 , AoC , P99 , Archage , Age of Wushu ... i pretty much have tried all the AAA mmorpgs , but nothing have ever beaten my experience in Eever Quest .(btw i am not a fan of WoW at all)

-What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
I Have a lot of raiding experience and in many roles , i am pretty hardcore/dedicated player . I have boxed Shaman and Monk in EQ which comes with a raid puller experience and a buff/heal/debuff/cc as a 2nd shaman in raid . Then in VG i have continued to master Monk as a main puller for guild raids which was a lot of fun in that game. in GW2 i have been running a guild focused on Arena wars. EQ2 i have done raid off-tank/main tank role with Shadow Knight class through many random conctent/expansions. Been an officer in Warhammer online , playing Sorcerer. All in all i am a creative person with strategies and different approaches to raiding , i love trying out new tactics that differs from traditional approaches .

-Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
I will be honest with ya , it is the only EU guild i found on forums that looks like a solid group of like-minded people . Sounds about right for me!

-What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
All classes look delicious , so im not sure which im gona be sticking with this time . But my goal is having fun and overcome game challenges as a team , finding passionate people to form a great community i lack so much in all those new games... I will enjoy hardcore style of gaming and will do my best to be a well known hero for any role i choose.

-Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes

-Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
No
-Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
No
-Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
No , still considering .

I am also a huge fan of events and have experience making friendly in guild tournaments of all kinds .

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application from Glorin

Unread post by Cromulent » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Hi Glorin.

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.