Application - Anduri

Post your guild application here.
Anduri

Application - Anduri

Unread post by Anduri » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:30 pm

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

I have played EQ on and off since Kunark (Xev and 2 progression servers plus Project 99).

I played EQ2, Rift, Secret World and DDO all with UK. I was guild leader in all of them at one point or another, until I died or Actoba found someone better.

I've also played GW1 and GW2 with friends from UK briefly. I'm forgetting other MMOs, I think I played Aion for a time.

I also convinced Anung, Malkizid and Mupp to buy Black Desert Online. They were eternally grateful for my diligent research and really enjoyed the hour or so we put into it.

"Best 30 pounds I ever spent!!" - Belgy. "You're a fucking cock!" - Anung.

I see Anung's application has been accepted so I hope you will take this testimonial into serious consideration.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

I've raided in EQ and mostly EQ2. I can honestly say I was as good at pre-raid buffing as anyone.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

To annoy Anung mainly. Plus it's just weird with a different tag over your name.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

Enjoy myself and mock Mupp's DPS relentlessly.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

Yes

Do you have pre-alpha/alpha/beta access to Pantheon?

No, I'm going to watch the next couple of streams and decide if I want to invest.

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Anduri

Unread post by Cromulent » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:34 am

Hi Anduri,

As you are a member of another UK branch I will give you full member access here. Nice to see you.

Cromulent.

Anduri

Re: Application - Anduri

Unread post by Anduri » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:39 pm

Hopefully Pantheon will turn out to be as promising as it looks. I loved Vanguard so have high hopes with Brad in charge of creative content.