Application

Post your guild application here.
Grizzly

Application

Unread post by Grizzly » Thu May 04, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi
based in sweden, old as hell, play comp games , golf and sportcars when i have the time.

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games?
Started with AO in the ninties then i have played following since then (and guess ill forgotten some of them ) EQ1 for a year, eq2 for 7 years
WH online for 3 years, SWG 3 years, WoW 4 years, swtor 4 years,Elder scroll OL 5 years,NeverWiner 4 years, GW1,GW2,Conan,Vanguard ,DoD
Now i mostley play Division as my latest pre realse mmo Projekt Genom is on hold for a huge update. And Elex aint live yet.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have?
Some in AO as i got the dragon chest piece for my Monk,WoW done the org and exp1 raids , none in eq1, All in eq2 except last expansion as server pop became abit low,SWG ( no raids there but massive player settlements assaults) WH (pvp raids/battles)Swtor all in org and exp1
I do dps/utility/puller mostley and some times of tank/puller kinda look for the critical interupt and if a healer get agg ill try to solve it. In pantheon
i dont know what ill do lets see around alpha.I know how to follow order and I dont wander about in a raid.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
My last guild in swtor was a britt guild and realy like your attitude on VC ( but som accents is tricky)

What are your goals when playing Pantheon?
Find a family as i had in EQ2 (AoV on Antonia Byale) as im a serious altoholic and play my favorit games 40+ hours a week (like prob 60-80h a week)
I whant to explore , find new npc'c, lore hidden gems and such and help others so i ussually have every type of char to help with and a main ill use in raids. Will if i can test every crafting and class in the game.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes and prefer Discord.

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
yes as you do Boss :)
Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
yes

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
yes

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application

Unread post by Cromulent » Thu May 04, 2017 10:51 pm

Hi Straztoz,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.