Application - Thyra

Post your guild application here.
Tonqeon

Application - Thyra

Unread post by Tonqeon » Thu May 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi there!

Here is my application! Im an midleaged male from sweden, I have 3 kids that I have every other week and I work 2-shift.

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

I began to play EQ1 back in '99 on the Sol-Ro server with a ranger, I switched after some months to play a druid that became my mainchar, a female woodelf named Thyra. I moved to Ayonae Ro when that server came up and later on ended up on Antonius Bayle. I were in Svea Rike on SolRo, Landslide on Ayonae Ro. And in DW, Mortalis, Odyssey and Istid on AB. I quitted to play in september 2004 with over 550 days played :roll: After that I began to play WoW when the US version was released and played there until the EU version came out. I played a priest for a year and were in the guilds Nihilium and Last Resort. Now I play on the P99 server since 2014 with a Shadowknight main "Thyranni" and a Druid alt in the guild Europa.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

Back on live I raided all content up to Plains of power and the most content in Gates of Discord, then I quitted. I raided solely with my druid on liveservers. On WoW I raided all content in vanilla, and played priest. Now on P99 I've also been doing all content but Sleepers tomb as Kerafym is dead, I raid warders there sometimes though. Playing mostly Shadowknight on raids.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

I want to join UK because you were on the AB server, and I may recognize some of you :P And the fact that you're a european guild and Im an european :shock: That language suits me quite well also.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

I will mainly play Pantheon to have fun and meet nice people.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

I do.

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?

No.

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?

Yes.

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?

Yes.

Looking forward to meet you in Pantheon.

Best regards /Tonq

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Thyra

Unread post by Cromulent » Thu May 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi Thyra,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.