Post your guild application here.
Winilania Valentina

App from Winilania :)

Unread post by Winilania Valentina » Thu May 18, 2017 10:38 pm

Hello there :)
basic stats:
Name: Peter
Job: Fulltime Electrician, parttime Cleric
Family: 1 girlfriend. 2 kids. 2 birds. 2 bunnies. 36 spiders(really need to clean the basement). And 1 crazy Ex!!!
Runs a Minecraft server on a linux computer for my girlfriend.

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
OMG i feel old now:

Ultima Online:
Think i started back in 1998, playing on Europa shard in the guild called Eternal Knights of the Circle(EKotC)
Played a Ranger called Laranna and a skumbag called Timmy Marknor.

EQ:
Joined EQ shortly after Velious came out on Vallon Zek and teamed up with a guild called Amazons on a Woodie Bard. My brother joined EQ a short time later on a female HE cleric called Winilania Valentina. When she hit lvl 29 i took her from my brother and he ended up with a woodie druid Tonin and i stopped playing bard and played cleric fulltime after that. Joined a Xteamer guild called macabra and did some PvPtime until we started our own 12 man guild. When Stormhammer went live we jumped the wagon and spend time there. I have raided many things until i stopped playing in DoN. Tried playing again years later but didnt get same from EQ as i did when i started, until i joined P99 and teamed up with the guild Vesica Dei playing....you guessed right... Winilania Valentina HE cleric :) and later again for a short time on the live server Ragefire. Off the 10 chars i made and played in EQ 8 has been clerics(yup im that crazy).

WoW:
played Shammy for 24 hours to prove to my girlfriend that WoW is easy compared to EQ :)

Eve Online:
Not in the same genre as the other games i played it was still a major part of my gaming life. For those that knows how Eve works:
Was corpleader for a 10 man corp in WHspace in a WHalliance with 150 members for 1 year.
Was Co-leader for a 40 man Whcorp doing logistics and OPSplanning 3 years.(got mad spreadsheet skills)

Elder scrolls online:

YES I PLAYED TEMPLAR AND YES I WAS HIGHELF AND YESYESYES HER NAME WAS WINILANIA
Played for about 2-3 month but was bored of the Endgame(took 10 days to maxlvl for a 4 man team)

Betwin all this i have played other games for short times and cant even remember most of them.

hat raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

Have raided a dragon or 2 in my time. Mixed in a god here and there.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
1. Timezone
2. Why not?
3. Rumor has it there is cookies and milk :)
4. I think this could be fun and im all about helping eachother moving forward.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
Have Fun,
Help others.
Sit in a group with guildies on TS 4 in the morning after playing for 19 hours and tell bad jokes.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Can you even play without!!!!!!!!

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
What du you think!!!!!
Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
*Look at last comment*

Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
*Look at last comment*

All jokes aside:
I had given up on online gaming after ESO and thought i would never get that feeling i had when i played UO/EQ/Eve again. I spend hours looking for upcoming MMOs and hoping for the right game.
I laugh and cried(YES 38 old men can cry too) when i saw the 3 hour video on youtube(did bring out the popcorn)

So what do UK get:
One fun loving guy.
One crazy cleric.
One extremly helpful cleric(dude i camped 15 AC rings for guildies couse i was bored)
One raiding cleric(when time comes)

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: App from Winilania :)

Unread post by Cromulent » Fri May 19, 2017 12:41 am

Hi,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.