App - Pehe

Post your guild application here.
Pehe

App - Pehe

Unread post by Pehe » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:56 am

Hello from Finland,

My name is Pehe and I am looking to join United Kingdoms for following reasons. You seem to have lot of ole Everquest1 members in your midst. EQ1 was my first MMORPG and still the most favorite one. Guild I'm applying must be mature and well... if you played EQ1 theres probably lot of people who are on my age group here. Yea, im 44 and still an avid gamer. Probably not the oldest one here but definately not the youngest either. For what I've seen from your boards and Pantheon forums you seem to be nice bunch of people whose gaming style is really close to my own. Camaraderie, helpfull and social. Thats why I'm here. So heres my application:

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
EQ1: started playing this around Kunark release. I played as erudite mage and an iksy monk. Later on my monk became my main, I played on Saryrn server (US based) and timezone difference pretty much killed my social life. My favorite MMORPG of all times. Stopped playing at PoP.
DAoC: I moved to DAoC from EQ1. Played as ranger there. Got my PvP shoes wet on this one.
WoW: Yeah, played this like everybody else have. Not really my cup of tea. Warlock and PvP rogue.
AoC: age of conan. I really wanted to like this game but it was big big big bugfest. I played as priest of mitra.
AO: Anarchy online... yea I was at the launch... if some of you were there you know... worst launch ever. I played this for six months or so. Cant remember my class, I think it was an enforcer.
ESO: Stopped playing recently. Stamina templar and stamina sorc.
EQ2: Coercer was my main. I have played EQ2 as on/off game. I think I will download this once again for my computer to pass the time while waiting for Pantheon.

I have also played a plethora of other MMORPGS. BDO, B&S, TERA, RIFT, TSW and list goes on. Cant really remember all but I didnt play these with anyone. Just soloing and trying to get my MMO fix.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
I've always played more on groups than raiding. My raiding experience comes mostly from AoC (T2) and ESO. I'm looking forward to join raids in Pantheon, hopefully with you lot but I really cant come here boasting that I have done a lot of this. I'm good soldier tho and know when to shut my face and listen to orders.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
I covered this at the very beginning of this app but heres it short and sweet: camaraderie, friends and to have fun.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
I havent decided my class yet. My goal is to be best damn player I can be. I do lot of theorycrafting and test all kind of boring stuff. For me its fun. Help others achieve their goals and learn on a process as well to be a better player myself. I know these are just words but thats the kind of player I truly am. I said I havent decided the class yet and thats true, however I do portray my self as a very adaptive player so personally I dont have a problem playing shortage classes if such a need rises on guild.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes. I speak with Finnish accent tho... and some finnish curse words have been heard from me occasionally at the heat of the wipe. I speak/write ok english but native speakers probably find grammar errors in both my written and spoken english.

Do you have pre-alpha/alpha/beta access to Pantheon?
Not at the moment no. I most likely will go with champion level pledge tho, the second one. I want the founders guild award. Come payday and I have alpha.

Well here it is, my app. Hopefully you will accept me to your guild and then its my turn to prove to all of you that I truly am kinda player that I have portrayed myself on this app.

Thank you and have a good one,

Pehe

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: App - Pehe

Unread post by Cromulent » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi Pehe,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.