App - Alizsa

Post your guild application here.
Alizsa

App - Alizsa

Unread post by Alizsa » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi :) My name is Alizsa although over the years i have gone by either Twixy, Twix or Tanzi

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games?
My introduction to the online world was way back in 1996/7 with Diablo 1 on battlenet, then diablo 2, and from there a friend introduced me to a real mmorpg. EQ1 which i played untill Shadows of Luclin which forced me to quit as the engine/graphics upgrade strained my pc. From this point on i have played many mmorpgs, DAoC, EQ2,Vanguard, Aion, Rift, WoW, ESO, i have gone back to these games repeatedly over the years checking out the updates and new expansions, but none seem to hold the appeal as EQ1 did back in the old days :)

What raiding experience (if any) do you have?
I first started raid assisting in DAoC ok it was more PVP, organizing a relic defense or darkfalls push, EQ2 was a raider, Aion primary healer for s grade attempt, a hardcore raider in rift, WoW was a guild leader and also the raid leader and always played a primary healer.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
Im older now and dont want to be dealing with unorganized guild drama, i live in Scotland so want to join a euro based guild, i would also like to join like minded players who know what they are doing, who have experience, are capable of having fun, and are able to create a enjoyable gaming experience :)

What are your goals when playing Pantheon?
Right now i have no set goals, i am interested in watching what VR does with Pantheon, over the years we have had many games that appear to be great but fall flat, or the players complain about stuff being too hard and then the development team change things to make it easier and breaks the game.
I enjoyed EQ1 waiting for the boat and fishing then cooking to upgrade my skills and talking to the people nearby, or bugging enchanters for clarity buff so i could go spam my low level spells to prevent fizzles when i needed the spell most. If VR gets this right i would play a probably play a primary healer as thats my preferred class, or a pet class caster.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
No
Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
Not yet still considering
Do you have beta access to Pantheon?
Not yet still considering

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: App - Alizsa

Unread post by Cromulent » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:52 am

Hi Alizsa,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.