App Melody

Post your guild application here.
Melody

App Melody

Unread post by Melody » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:44 pm

Hello!

I might be a little late to the recruitment, but in case I am not, I'd love to apply and see what happens! I live in the United States but my nights are busy taking care of my disabled child, so days here are best for me, thus making an EU guild better. I am hoping that Bard is released with the game but if not I can play something else till they roll out as that is what I truly want to main!

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.
EQ, EQ2 (since release pretty much), GW1, GW2, Aion, Blade & Soul, SWTOR, ESO, Rift, Tera, and that just begins to scratch the surface. Currently playing The Secret World Legends while passing time. :D
What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.
I've raided extensively in EQ2, including helping with raid strategies (ooh that was some long hours). I have raided as an assassin, warden, and bard. I have raided as well in The Secret World clearing most of the content there.
Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?
My evenings usually have to come to a hard stop at 9pm. I live in North America (CST zone or GMT -6), so most NA guilds are getting underway when I have to log. The daytime is much more preferable as I am always home at this time. So for starters the time works. In addition, you sound like minded as to what I want and that is low drama, raiding, grouping, and friendships. I want to feel like I'm part of something again :).
What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
I would love to be able to answer this generically, but I'll be honest... this MMO is hopefully my last. In other-wards, I don't want to keep jumping from game to game (which is par for the course these days). What do I want? I want to recapture that feeling you had when you had dedicated friendships that spanned for years. That feeling you would get when you finally got down that first raid boss. Hell, I even miss logging out feeling bummed out because I couldn't take down a mob. I miss "effort" and I miss the fact you were chit chatting with others while doing so. Now don't get me wrong, I have friends spanning several mmo's but due to the solo style nature that mmo's seem to foster today, they just don't have that depth say someone from eq or eq2 had. I miss the "multiplayer" aspect.
Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
I sure do! I do enjoy a good conversation and I've been around long enough to know tact.
Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon? No
Do you have alpha access to Pantheon? I hope to, I plan on upgrading from my initial knight's pledge to Pathfinders soon-ish.
Do you have beta access to Pantheon? I do!

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: App Melody

Unread post by Cromulent » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi Melody,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.