App - Cleric

Post your guild application here.
Immune

App - Cleric

Unread post by Immune » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:13 am

• What experience do you have playing MMORPG games?

I have always loved a good RPG. The first RPG computer game I played was Bard´s Tale on my Commodore 64. I did play some MUDs, but never was hooked on visual MUDs like Ultima Online. I did play it a bit though. Then EQ came out and I almost died! This was what I had been looking for. I played from original game in 1999 through Kunark, Velious and PoP. I moved my healer from Quellios server to AB and joined Darkwind during Velious era. I was in Anarchy Online beta, played Vanguard a while and Age of Conan. I have also played FFXI online.

The past years I stopped playing MMORPGs due to lack of time. I also had a job that made me work evenings. Sometimes I would stop work at 10 pm and the raid with guild was over. I now have another job and work daytime. Also and perhaps most importantly, my kids are bigger and tuck themselves in at night.
I do have a character on Agnarr in EQ, play around 3-15 hours/week, and still have my original account from 1999. Not a hardcore gamer anymore but I love the combo of exp, chat and a chance of good loot.

Pantheon I am hoping will bring back that feeling I had back when EQ was new.

• What raiding experience (if any) do you have?

Raided and played 24/7 with my cleric in EQ a few years but then life caught up (kids, family work etc.). Love the cleric class and plan on making a new one in Pantheon.

• Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

It is a euro guild and raiding hours suits me the best. Perhaps I will know some of you since I played on AB. I also like the idea of a guild where there is room for different playstyles. Some may come to every raid and some not. I do believe that you can contribute even if you have a real life.
• What are your goals when playing Pantheon?

First and foremost to have a good time! I love a social game and the opportunity to evolve my character and help others do the same. I want to play my class with control and skill. I want to socially interact and achieve greatness together with my guild!

• Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

Yes
• Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?

No
• Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?

No, not yet. I plan to upgrade eventually.

• Do you have beta access to Pantheon?

Yes

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: App - Cleric

Unread post by Cromulent » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi Immune,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Sorry for the late reply to your thread. I've been busy the last couple of days.

Cromulent.