Application - Jae/Suien

Post your guild application here.
Jaehaerys

Application - Jae/Suien

Unread post by Jaehaerys » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Hello all, I'm Ali from sunny England.

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games? Please give details.

Started by playing FFXI on EU release for many years. Was a leader of the main EU linkshell (guild) on Shiva. Returned some years later but wasn't same for me.

Dabbled a little in Vanguard when it came out.

Went on to WoW after brief stints on Guild Wars. Played WoW from Cata onwards as an active raider, mostly tank/melee dps roles.

Played ffxiv from release but left after the end game felt too one dimensional.

Which brings me to now, basically craving a game with the older style. More group orientated not just grouping for raids only, also actual open world content that's decent.

What raiding experience (if any) do you have? Please give details.

Raided actively in every game I've played, clearing all content. Not the top guild on the servers but upper tier for sure. I prefer a relaxed environment as it's all about the fun with some good kills to go with it. Mostly melee dps, sometimes tank. I have healed but never in raid environments really, just very occasionally on alt nights and such.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms?

Looking for a good strong crowd to start playing with. The fact that you guys have been around for a long time on other games looks like a strong base, which is a good sign. Also I'm from the UK :)

What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.

I want a game more in line with the old MMOs in the EQ, FFXI mould. Group content outside of raids and easy instanced dungeons. So it feels like a community again. Not solo stuff with a sprinkle of group stuff, which is the path it seems other MMOs go down now. Of course I still want solo content but all about a good balance.

So yeah mostly the community vibe. With good content and some fun.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?

I do indeed, have always used voice chat.

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?

Nope :(
Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?

Nope :(
Do you have beta access to Pantheon?

Not yet, will definitely get it though

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Jae/Suien

Unread post by Cromulent » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi Jae/Suien,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.