Application - Vladimere

Post your guild application here.
Tombstone

Application - Vladimere

Unread post by Tombstone » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Here I come to save the day !!

In MMOs, I always have two mains, I always have a healer , who is always called Vladimere and I always have a tank, who is always called Tombstone.

What experience do you have playing MMORPG games?

Right, ok...this could be long winded but I will try and make it as short as possible.

I started in MMOs in 1997 in Ultima Online (Catskills server). I played there for 4 years, almost all of that time was as a character who was heavily into roleplay and was part of a quite famous player run town called Kinship Village. Ultimately, I stood in the elections to be the leader of Kinship and ended up winning those and from then on til my departure from the game I led (250 or so Kinship players as the leader of the player run town)

From UO, I played EQ1 and then on to DAOC, whilst also dabbling with AC1 and AC2 along the way. Later still I played Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online, Rift, Aion, Tera, Archeage and so on. Essentially if it was a "major" MMO, I played it.

What raiding experience did you have?

As I originally began in MMOs as a hardcore roleplayer I didnt really get much into raiding until World of Warcraft. I spent probably the first 8 years or so of my MMO history playing on US based servers and that made it awkward to be available for raid times. Later upon making the switch to EU based servers I was able to join raids more often. I never led them as being primarily a healer in my MMOs I had quite enough to deal with without having to try and lead as well.

Why do you want to join United Kingdoms

The time zone should be ideal, my job takes me around the world a lot so I am sometimes away from home for periods , so its important to be able to do stuff at the same time as others when possible. Essentially I'm seeking a mature crowd, absolute minimum of drama and a really good social , chatty bunch of people who are of the same mindset and generation as myself. Some of the best times I had in past MMOs came while sitting and chatting with people in between making pulls. Sadly, the social aspect seems to have been forgotten in modern MMO design and I'm hoping that Pantheon can bring some of that back.

What are your goals when playing Pantheon?

I'm never the best, I'm never the most skilled, so I dont expect to be either of those. I'm looking for a good social MMO, with enforced interaction making it so that communication with other players is more than "heya" and "cya". I am a completionist and an explorer in MMOs, so I like to try and see and do everything, even if it takes me an age to do so.

Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server

Absolutely

Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
No

Do you have alpha access to Pantheon

Not currently, would upgrade to it as more info and feedback becomes available

Do you have bet access to Pantheon

Yes

Cromulent
Site Admin

Re: Application - Vladimere

Unread post by Cromulent » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi Valdimere,

Thank you for your application. Please check your private messages.

Cromulent.