I have played a lot of MMOs over the years, so I'll provide a list of bullet points for each.
- EverQuest, my first MMO ever starting playing in late '99. Also where my name Ashreon Deathweaver hails from (it was an RP server). I played up to the release of World of Warcraft
- World of Warcraft, my second MMO that I started playing at release in 2004, I stuck around until the early start of Wrath of the Lich King at which point I felt that most of the game had vied too far away from what it originally was. Yes, I was a bit sour that you could solo elites at your own level with no grouping.
- Vanguard in 2008, this is where I met my old MMO Guild (Lux Arcana, you may know of it if you played EQ/EQ2/Vanguard) which I stuck around with up to early 2017 at which point I felt too many of the new members due to a lax recruitment had been permitted to join - a lot of these new members were extremely argumentative and aggressive which led to me (and several of the older members) feeling unwelcome.
- FFXIV in 2010 and its relaunch in 2013 with Lux Arcana as well.
- Black Desert Online in 2015 until 2017 with Lux Arcana
- A dozen more which I never really got in to including Aion, TERA, The Secret World, Rift and more
I have raided in the following games:
- EverQuest - up to Plane of Hate
- World of Warcraft - All raids from Vanilla, TBC, Mist of Pandaria & Legion.
- Vanguard primarily the Ancient Docks (all of it though) as well as the Pantheon of the Gods raid was fixed/introduced in the F2P version.
- FFXIV - The Four Turns in Bahamut as well as all of the Trials including Extreme versions. I stopped after this as Raiding felt impossible on NA servers (too much latency for the precision needed in Extreme Trials).
I'm looking for a guild which fills the spot of my old MMO Guild, Lux Arcana. I tend to prefer a medium sized guild, which can both supply groups for Dungeons as well as Raids without bumping in to issues with lack of people, but are never so big that members does not get to know each other and socialize.
I have a tendency to be a Guild first, then myself kind of guy. Something I picked up from my time with Lux Arcana which relied on members to pull their weight, donate to the guild as well as help each other out whenever possible. This relates to below as well.
What are your goals when playing Pantheon? Please give details.
Primarily I am a Harvester/Crafter by heart. I. Love. To. Harvest/Craft and spend a good amount of time on both as my world of warcraft account will attest to as I have all professions maxed both crafting and harvesting (it was no different in Vanguard). Most of the stuff I craft and harvest goes towards the guild (as well as loot). I have a 2/3 for me and 1/3 for the guild when it comes to loot, resources and crafted items.
My love for crafting took root because, I enjoy raiding and to raid you need to be prepared and as I loathe spending a lot of in-game currency on being prepared it only felt natural to spend a good deal of time preparing myself. This was especially true in World of Warcraft in which I was the guild alchemist and cook that provided flasks, potions and food for everyone - I was compensated with gold from the guild bank tho albeit much to my dismay.
Do you have a microphone to talk to other guild members via our voice chat server?
Yes, but as I understand it Pantheon will feature its own VOIP .
Do you have pre-alpha access to Pantheon?
Do you have alpha access to Pantheon?
In 3-4 months yes, currently on Beta access but will upgrade to Alpha gradually each month getting closer.
Do you have beta access to Pantheon?